Top candidates for admission will have completed a minimum of 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited institution and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate study.
Campbellsville University offers multiple pathways for admission to our Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) program:
1. Regular Admissions
Candidate has an earned bachelor’s degree OR 90 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution. A minimum of 24 credit hours in life and physical sciences, 12 of which having a laboratory component. Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
2. Alternative Admissions Track Plan
Candidate has an earned bachelor’s degree OR 90 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution. Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
3. I have some college credit, but not 90 credit hours.
Students with less than 90 credit hours can be admitted to our undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts & Sciences concentration in Life Science (BS LAS LS) program. Students will complete their bachelor’s degree prior to graduation from the DC program.
Required documents for admission are as follows:
- Submission of a completed Campbellsville University application for the DC program.
- Submission of official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation: 1) from a professor and 2) from a professional.
- A one-page personal statement describing intent to pursue the DC degree.
- Submission of recent criminal background check. Instructions to complete check will be sent upon acceptance into the program.